Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
William Glasser’s Noncoercive Discipline
Transcript of William Glasser’s Noncoercive Discipline
- Schools traditionally expect students to do boring work while sitting and waiting, which goes strongly against student nature.
- Think about regarding quality in teaching and learning, like how teachers can function more effectively as larders who provide and encourage.
- Increase quality in teaching and learning can be put gradually into practice, thus allows teachers to evaluate for themselves on classroom.
- Do some changes in teaching techniques, help bring about what all teachers want, which is for their students to learn well and enjoy. Initiating Glasser’s Noncoercive Discipline - Involve students in discussions about the curriculum, topics they would be like to explore.
- Make plain to students that you will try to organize a few activities as they have suggest
- Learn how to function as a lead teacher rather than a boss teacher
- When student misbehave discuss their behavior and why it was inappropriate for the class to avoid it.