Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chunks
Next talk title? : Your brain is not your own.
I. ‘you’ aren’t doing it, ‘they’ in you is.)
-The primal loop (baby mother, deric’s I-it-them) that keeps the social brain vitalized. How we are our social brain.
--web of society instead of hierarchy, like video (http://mindblog.dericbownds.net/2012/06/power-of-network-visualization.html) rationale for conservative point of view, liberal more hierarchical (caretaking) Haidt book.
II. ‘you aren’t doing it, “it” in you is.
Your Brain Is Not Your Brain
1. "you" aren't doing it, "they" are.
2. "you" aren't doing it, "it" is.
-Metacognition (Dolan http://www.jneurosci.org/content/32/18/6117.abstract and that edge piece http://edge.org/response-detail/2842/what-is-your-favorite-deep-elegant-or-beautiful-explanation ). Also, recall lyrical tone of bon-bons essays and start of emotions chapter in book.
(6/22/12, thinkin’ that this topic is too brainy, introspective, sort of like 200 msec manager would be, Outline, refs Self Constructors distinguished by duration of their action
Long term (human microbiota), short term (what woke up this morning)
(this title could encompass everything above as bullet point chunks)
with the few that interest me the most expanded on.
another title or bullet: Merging Minds Outline