Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Effect of Store Brand Ibuprofen on Dissolving Rate.
Transcript of The Effect of Store Brand Ibuprofen on Dissolving Rate.
Dissolving Rate. Title: The Effect of Store Brand Ibuprofen on Dissolving Rate.
Hypothesis: If the Ibuprofen dissolves fast, then the medicine works the fastest.
I.V: Store Brand Ibuprofen
I.V. Levels: Walgreen's Brand Ibuprofen, and Target Brand Ibuprofen.
Trials: 3 trials
D.V: Dissolving Rate
Constants:The constants in this experiment is the One cup of room temperature water.
Experimental Design: Research Question: Which Store Brand Ibuprofen Dissovles the Fastest?
Materials: ~ 200mg Ibuprofen from Walgreens
~ two glass cups filled with with one cup each of room tempurature water
Materials & Research
Question: 1. Get two Clear glasses
2. fill each glass with one cup of room temperature water.
3. Drop both the walgreen's brand into one cup
4. AT the same time you drop the Walgreen's Brand into the cup, drop the Target Brand into the other cup.
5. Start the timer as soon as the pills drop into the water.
6. Watch the pills until they dissolve.
7. when the pills completely dissolve, stop the timer and record the data.