Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Signature Pedagogies
Preparing Doctoral Students to Disseminate their Work
Awareness of peer review process
Awareness of intended audience
Studies on "how to"
Applicability to a variety of areas
Differences in format, not value.
"Just take it bird by bird." (Lamott)
Practical and conceptual
From Theory to Practice
Presenting to Practitioners
Carlos Abril, Sarah Bowman, Andrew Dahan, Craig Denison,
Susana Lalama, Stanley Haskins, Sandra Sanchez
Drew, Stan, Sarah
Susie, Sandy, Craig
WHAT do we write?
Peer Review Process
HOW do we write?
Only when we have something to value, will we have something to evaluate.. and we cannot value something that we cannot share, exchange and examine.