Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Street Magic Questions
Transcript of Street Magic Questions
By Will Eisner Check these questions
now that your done. What is Dialogue? Details about the
setting Setup your table Who are the characters?
Can we add anything to our table?
What do we know so far? What is happening? What can you tell about the setting based on the pictures? Setting - In what kind of neighborhood do Mersh
and his cousin live?
- Summarize the plan that the bullies make up to beat up Mersh.
- What did the author call the immigrants'
survival skills and street magic?
Details about the
plot Details about the
Characters How do you know who's talking?
What do you think the bullies are trying to do?
How do you know that? What does the dialogue amoung the bullies reveal about their personalities?
What details are most important in this story? the words, pictures, or both?
Why do you think that?
Do you think Mersh is a hero? Why or why not.