Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Coral Reefs
There are many types of corals such as wire coral, brain coral, mushroom coral, black coral, soft coral, and many more since there is over 2,500 species of corals in the entire world.
The forms of coral reefs are barrier, fringing, atoll, platform, apron reef, bank reef, patch reef, ribbon reef, Habili, Microatoll, Cays, and Seamount/guyot.
The Professional Life of
By Cristian Thornes Sanchez
Conserve Energy Future
Coral Reefs Protect the Coastlines from Storms and big waves.
Coral Reefs keeps dieing from coral bleaching and diseases.
The Coral Reef's provide a shelter for little marine organisms.
Coral reefs are made of thin layers of calcium carbonate.