Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the story of the apple comp.
Transcript of the story of the apple comp.
iPad HISTORY 1976–1980: The early years established in 1976 Apple I Apple II Apple III 1981–1993: Rise and fall Macintosh - 1984 PowerBook - 1991 Failures! Success! A lot of different
models Disaster! market share &
stock prices -
slide down 1994–1997: Attempts at reinvention 1994 - joined with IBM and Motorola to create a new
computing platform 1996 - many changes,
including massive lay-offs 1998–2005: Return
to profitability 1998 - iMac iMovie Final Cut Pro iTunes Store in 2003 -
uickly became a market leader 2005–present: Mobile Consumer
Electronics Era 2006 - Intel Core Duo Interesting facts headquarters - in the
middle of Silicon Valley since 1977 - over
7500 employees unique reputation, devoted customers,
most admired company in the US The Apple Inc is worth 157,012,662,240today Apple's most
product is the ipod