Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of STATISTIC
Why did we choose ?
This two companies are very famous in the world. KIRKLAND SINGNATURE is from Canada.
They produce so many things, it makes them famous. Also they just export their products to COSTCO. The Kirkland signature label today appear on about 20 percent of the products you find in your local warehouse – on everything from men’s dress shirts to laundry detergent, pet food to toilet paper, canned foods to cookware, olive oil to beer, automotive products to health and beauty aids. The common element: These are Costco’s signature products that offer the perfect combination of quality and price to member.
This 2 companies RELATIONS.
COSTCO company is export to KIRKALANDs product. Also Costco just import to Kirkland and US products.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
UK UNEMLOYMENT, GDP and CURRENCY
CANADA UMEMLOYMENT, GDP and CURRENCY
WHAT IS KIRKLAND AND COSTCO?
- This company is founded in 1966 by Carl Kirkland. They have more than 340 stores across 35 states. They produce so many products. Example: Furniture, home decor, foods, drinks, and gifts. This company is a COSTCO’s store brand, known in the retail industry as s “ house brand”, “Own-brand”, or “ private label”.
- Costco’s first location opened in 1976 under the PRICE CLUB name, was in a converted airplane hanger on MORENA Boulevard in San Diego. Originally serving only small businesses, the company found it could achieve far greater buying clout by also serving a selected audience of non-business members. In 1983, the first COSTCO warehouse location was opened in Seattle.
KIRKLAND AND COSTCO'S DATA
First we try to calculate two companies during the 2010-2015 by finding the difference between CLOSE and OPEN.
Then by using the function=MAX() and MIN() to have 5 highest return 5 lowest returns.
Then, we try to find the average ( the median ).
Also, we find VAR
Standard Deviation is a measure of the dispersion of a set of data from its mean. The more spread apart the data, the higher the deviation. Standard deviation is calculated as the square root of variance.
Then, we try to find SKEW and KURT