Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HD Track and Trace System
Transcript of HD Track and Trace System
Track • Trace • Authenticate
1. CIS Manufacturing Facility
2. Manufacturers Warehouse Facility
HD Barcode Manufacturer (Label #1) is generated and applied with Thermal Transfer Printing
CIS Asprin Product Line
Scan (Label #1) and add warehouse data for (Label #2).
3. Distribution Warehouse
For tracking information
from CIS Manufacturing
Facility and Warehouse.
Scan code to load tracking information from Label #1 and Label #2.
Then add distributor specific data and shipping information.
Cases are prepared for shipment from warehouse.
Label #2 is generated.
Scan (Label #3)
Information Embedded Inside HD Barcode.
Label #3 contains all tracking information from Label #1 through Label # 3.
CIS Manufacturing (Label #1)
CIS Warehouse (Label #2)
Distributor (Label #3)
Information in the HD Barcode Label can be as small as the sizes shown.
HD Barcode Features Available