Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HD Track and Trace System
Transcript of HD Track and Trace System
Track • Trace • Authenticate
1. CIS Manufacturing Facility
2. Manufacturers Warehouse Facility
HD Barcode Manufacturer (Label #1) is generated and applied with Thermal Transfer Printing
CIS Asprin Product Line
Scan (Label #1) and add warehouse data for (Label #2).
3. Distribution Warehouse
For tracking information
from CIS Manufacturing
Facility and Warehouse.
Scan code to load tracking information from Label #1 and Label #2.
Then add distributor specific data and shipping information.
Cases are prepared for shipment from warehouse.
Label #2 is generated.
Scan (Label #3)
Information Embedded Inside HD Barcode.
Label #3 contains all tracking information from Label #1 through Label # 3.
CIS Manufacturing (Label #1)
CIS Warehouse (Label #2)
Distributor (Label #3)
Information in the HD Barcode Label can be as small as the sizes shown.
HD Barcode Features Available