Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Definition of Design
Transcript of My Definition of Design
Verbal Messages Strategic Planning Branding environments digital branding
social cause branding Political branding the illusion of colour in motion Identity and censorship Combined in a single image Visual representation of an idea It persuades informs motivates enhances organizes and conveys many levels of meaning influences behaviour Type driven image driven visual verbal synergy stretching beyond the ordinary to be original innovative and flexible structure and unity Design is a discipline quantified and scientifically evaluated