Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Vowel Sounds
Transcript of Copy of Vowel Sounds
I wear a hat in
Hat has a short a vowel sound.
and sometimes y!
Vowels are the letters
that hold words together!
Long and short vowel sounds.
a e i o u
The hero wears
Cape has a long a vowel sound.
Be careful not
to crack the egg.
Egg has a short e vowel sound.
He loves to
read new books.
He has a long e vowel sound.
Your rubbish must always go in the bin.
Bin has a short i vowel sound.
You must look before you dive in the pool.
Dive has a long i vowel sound.
The nut fell from the tree.
I sat on the log to rest.
Log has a short o vowel sound.
Bone has a long o vowel sound.
The dog buried their bone.
Nut has a short u vowel sound.
Tube has a long u vowel sound.
Squeeze the tube to get the toothpaste.
Short vowels say the
Long vowels say the letter's name.