Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacher Preparation in Web 2.0 & Beyond
Transcript of Teacher Preparation in Web 2.0 & Beyond
But we can anticipate unexpected changes will:
How Do We Know
What to Expect?
We can begin by:
Raising awareness of the exponentional times we live in
Providing teachers with foundational technical skills that can be exploited in varied ways
Providing teachers with foundational technology tools that can be integrated with emerging technologies
Developing CALL critical thinking skills
Establishing a pedagogical base
Providing access to cutting edge technologies
Preparing CALL specialists
Staying out of the way