Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Supporting Positive Group Participation
Transcript of Supporting Positive Group Participation
How would you deal with Mr. Smith to help him contribute to and benefit from the meetings? Scenario #2 Mrs. Jones always seems to have a good excuse for running late to collaboration, but when present she contributes. Today you noticed a couple of other department members exchange glances when she arrived late. You know it's time to do something about the bad habit. What do you do? Ms. Competent has been teaching for nearly 20 years and brings a wealth of knowledge to her collaborative team. She wants to help newer colleagues, but can be inflexible. She often shuts down conversation because she is so sure of her own ideas.
How would you keep dialogue open while valuing both experience and new ideas? Scenario #3