Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mixtures
An example is salad because you can see the different pieces.
A mixture of the same things. Also known as a solution.
Honey is an example because you can not see the different ingredients.
Made of two different parts, the solute and the solvent.
Mixtures are made of two or more substances that are together in the same place, but their atoms are not chemically bonded.
A solute is the substance that is dissolved by the solvent.
A solvent is a the part of a solution usually present in the largest amount.