Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Baker
Depending on the size and type of bakery, bakers may be involved in a wide variety of tasks, including creating recipes, preparing and mixing ingredients, forming dough, decorating items, regulating ovens, ordering supplies, and setting prices. Tasks & Skills
* Measure and prepare ingredients according to recipes.
* Operate mixers, ovens, and other equipment.
* Decorate and package finished baked goods.
* Keep kitchen and baking equipment clean.
* May set prices, order supplies, or serve customers. In general, bakers work 35 to 40 hours a week. The work is often done in shifts and at unusual hours. Working Conditions Employment Outlook 85 260 Job prospects in this occupation are limited. bakers may have more keen competition from large-scale. bakers in general would have good employment in the future.
$17,000 to $37,000 a year for most Possible Salary No formal requirements. Education & Training Sanitary work habits
Physical strength and stamina
Work well with your hands
Math skills Attributes & Abilities Owners and managers can earn more The median is about $24,000 a year Level of Education High school 2-year College/
Technical Training 4-year College/University 0 20 40 60 80 100 120+ Typical Earnings Range Some work night shifts, while others start as early as 5:00 am, making sure items are ready for early morning shoppers. A certificate or associate degree in baking or a related field is helpful. On-the-job training or an informal apprenticeship.