Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Iron Man VS
Transcript of Iron Man VS
"the greatest pleasure for the greatest number of people."
Not the Best of Friends...
...the face-off between Iron Man's flashy, egotistic pragmatism and Captain America's Boy Scout-like selflessness.
Based on two principles:
Whether an act is right or wrong depends only on the results of that act
The more good consequences an act produces, the better or more right that act
It gives us this guidance when faced with a moral dilemma:
A person should choose the action that maximises good consequences
Vol XCIII, No. 311
"...an action is either moral or immoral"
Deontological (duty-based) ethics are concerned with what people do, not with the consequences of their actions.
Do the right thing.
Do it because it's the right thing to do.
Don't do wrong things.
Avoid them because they are wrong.