Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Roman law/ Civil law EPQ
Transcript of Roman law/ Civil law EPQ
By Anam Shaikh
“To what extent has Ancient Roman Law influenced modern European Law?“
"To What Extent was Civil law, a Legal System Derived from Ancient Roman law, Received in Western European Countries between the Fifteenth and the Eighteenth Centuries?"
"To what extent did Ancient Roman civil law influenced modern Western European civil law?“
Choosing a Topic
The Writing Process
The reading list...
The reading process...
The Final Essay
The history of Roman law...
The reception of Roman law in Europe...
The Twelve Tables (450 BC)
Corpus Iuris Civilis (527 - 565 AD)
Edictum Praetoris (c. 110 AD)
“To what extent has Ancient Roman Law influenced modern European Civil Law?“
Recommended reading lists
Contacting a professor of law
5000 word report
What didn't go so well...
What went well...
The reference list
An even narrower focus
Too much time spent on the historical perspective
Advice from the Classics department