Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anna Irwin Young.
Transcript of Anna Irwin Young.
Anna was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on November 25, 1873.
In 1916 she became a member of the Mathematical Association of America.
In 1893 she was a student in Agnes Scott Institute until 1895.
In 1913-1914 she received her M.A. degree from Columbia University.
She became a Professor of Mathematics in 1898 until her death in 1920.
The last group of students that Anna had in 1920 dedicated the college yearbook to her.
She was a member of Central Presbyterian Church in Atlanta.
She was a member of the alumnae association and was the first vice president of the Agnes Scott Club.
"Anna Irwin Young." Anna Irwin Young. N. P., n.d. Web. 02 June 2014.
Her favorite quote is "Till the day dawns."
She died unexpectedly, while visiting her family, from pneumonia.