Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Tips for making a good presentation
Transcript of 5 Tips for making a good presentation
don't put a ridiculous amount of words on a slide
just put a few words per slide instead of this
Don't put a ton of bullet points
Seriously? Use common sense. Is it that hard? Don't do this:
don't make your presentation too long.
This doesn't require much explanation. This makes sure that this:
Make it look nice
This is very important. otherwise people may fall asleep during your presentation. Make it colorful.
...doesn't happen. Limit yourself to 2 minutes.
choose a font size that can be read with ease from the back of the room.
This is good.
This is bad.