Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5 Tips for making a good presentation
Transcript of 5 Tips for making a good presentation
don't put a ridiculous amount of words on a slide
just put a few words per slide instead of this
Don't put a ton of bullet points
Seriously? Use common sense. Is it that hard? Don't do this:
don't make your presentation too long.
This doesn't require much explanation. This makes sure that this:
Make it look nice
This is very important. otherwise people may fall asleep during your presentation. Make it colorful.
...doesn't happen. Limit yourself to 2 minutes.
choose a font size that can be read with ease from the back of the room.
This is good.
This is bad.