Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
- Parts of the Guitar
Transcript of - Parts of the Guitar
Presented by Dr. Nishimoto
Coronado High School, Henderson, NV
Use the handout provided to fill in the parts of the guitar.
(Heel or Talon)
This presentation skipped some of the minor, rare, or non-standard parts of the guitar. Discuss if you have extra parts on your guitar that weren't mentioned in the presentation.
Determine if the unique part on your guitar is related to a part mentioned in this presentation. (For example, a Floyd Rose system is still just a bridge and nut).