Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rene Descartes
Rene Descartes also known as cartesius, worked us a philosopher and mathematician. He has achieved wide fame as the cartesian coordinate system, which influenced the development of modern calculus.
Born : March 31,1596
Date of death : February 11,1650
Jesuit college of Henri
IV, university of poitiers .
He got his law degree at 22.
Rene Descartes was the first mathematical to use the natation where the letters at the begining of the alphabet represent data and the end of the alphabet represent the variables unknown.
He lived in a small town in central France. he was the youngest of the three childrens at age 8 was sent to a bording school at Jesuit college of Henri Iv in la flece for seven years