Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Linkedin
Weaknesses: People hardly spend time on the site; ONLY used for professional networking
Opportunities: has a lot of room to grow; international growth
Threats: Up & coming new sites like Branch out Conclusion Generating Buzz? - Highly recommended by professional bloggers and networkers
- Many articles include a “LinkedIN” button where viewers can share content on their newsfeed
- Countless strategies are published in regards to improving your profile and generating more business via your LinkedIN account http://marketing.linkedin.com/audience
http://www.cnbc.com/id/48492591/LinkedIn_CEO_We039re_Not_Like_Other_Social_Networks facebook Google+ Monster/ Indeed Xing Sources of Revnue Social networking websites earn revenue through multiple streams: hiring solutions 41%, display and text ads 32%, and paid memberships 27%
Average hiring services revenue= $87 million
Advertising revenue= $70 million
Premium service members revenue= $60 million Basic memberships are free, but premium members are charged Social networking site for people in professional world
The world’s largest online professional network
Founded in Santa Monica (2003), headquartered in Mountain View, CA
Slogan: “Relationships matter”
3,177 employees #1 social net work also has a new section called branch out. The professional aspect of FB online employment solution
search engine style
not profile based but it is related to jobs
400+ million users
1 million business pages created in the first 6months
use it with co-workers
aesthetically pleasing 12+ million users
XING is a platform where professionals from all kinds of different industries can meet up, find jobs, colleagues, new assignments, cooperation partners, experts and generate business ideas.
Global; started in Germany