Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who are you?
Transcript of Who are you?
Here is an Example
Leonardo da Vinci
Was an artist who thought that the length of your arm span was the same length as your height.
Do you think he was correct???
What classification would he be?
There are 3 classifications of this observation.
Square: Same height and same arm span
Tall rectangle: Longer height and shorter arm span.
Wide rectangle: Longer arm span and shorter height.
Now it is your turn!