Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Do Business with Allah.
Transcript of How to Do Business with Allah.
Allah the Almighty has said: "Whoever shows emnity to friend of servant (Wali Allah) then I have declared war against him.And My servant does not draw near to Me with anything more loved to Me than the religious duties I have obligated upon him. And My servant continues to draw near to me with nafil (supererogatory) deeds until I Love him. When I Love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, and his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him; and were he to seek refuge with Me, I would surely grant him refuge.’ ”
1. The noble and great position of a saint as he is directed and defended by Allah SWT.
2. Obligatory duties (Ibadah Fardhu) are acts loved by Allah SWT.
3. Whoever constatntly implement the Sunnah and the suppression (avoid) of disobedience acts, then he will reap love of Allah SWT.
4. If Allah SWT loves someone, then He will surely grant his prayer.
1. Obliged to respect and help the friend of servant (Wali Allah).
2. We must seek to get closer to Allah SWT by implementing all obligatory duties and leave everything illegal and do the addtitional practices of Sunnah.
3. A true servant of Allah WT also will always remember Allah SWT by zikr untiredly.
4. The true da'ie will not let their hearing, vision, speech and movement from doing anything evil and will just use them to get pleasure from Allah.
1. Learn Qur'an, read, understand, and practice it.
2. Give Salam.
3. Helping people in debt problems.
4. Eliminate obstruction on the street.
5. Build mosque.
6. Walking to the mosque.
7. Prayer in the early hours.
8. Congregational prayer.
9. Feed the people who break their fast.
10. Visiting the sick.
11. Give alms.
On the authority of Abu Hurairah R.A. who said, Rasulullah S.A.W. said:
Importants of Hadith:
4. The most preferred practice is the obligatory practice ('amal fardhu) that Allah has obliged His servants.
2. A believer should only perform circumcision (Sunnah practice) when he has complete his ibligatory practices beforehand. If he is busy with circumcision practice and at the same time neglecting the obligatory practices, he is indeed against the Shari'ah
4. A slave could rise his position by Allah SWT to be His pious servant with increasing and continueing to practice circumcision until Allah SWT really love him.
5. A saint or a lover of Allah SWT is always being protected. All of his act is as if it is from Allah SWT.
His vision, hearing, movement and all his actions seem reflecting the sight, hearing, action and movement of Almighty God. (As beong bless by Allah SWT)
Therefore, the saints of God must be loved by every believer, whoever attacking him, then Allah will declare war against him.
THANK YOU! :)
created by nur_amal