Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Presentation
THE TEST RIG
THE RIGID PLATE (CNC)
THE CONSTRUCTION I
CNC MOLD AND FLEXIBLE PART
THE CONSTRUCTION II
INSTRUMENTS AND CALIBRATION
SHORE A 20
NO UNIFORM FLOW
UP TO 11m/s
Academic Supervisor: Bernhard Müller
Co-supervisor: Sverre Gullikstad Johnsen
Provide experimental support to validate a CFD model.
Modeling of obstructive sleep apnea by fluid-structure interaction in the upper airways
Develop mathematical model to predict the response to OSAS treatment.
sleep related breathing disorder
caused by collapses of the
up to 40% of the patient unchanged
Special thanks to
Sverre Gullikstad Johnsen
Arnt Egil Kolstad
Henning Olav Harsvik
Lars Roar Sætran
Jon Fredrik Arnesen (L&L AS)