Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mid-Autumn Festival
中秋节 This day is also known as the Moon Festival,
as at this time of the year the moon is at
its roundest. Legend
The story of Chang E is the most
widely accepted tale regarding the
origins of the Mid-Autumn Festival. Mooncake Festival Fillings: nuts, beans, sesame and egg yolk. Celebrations 观灯（watching lanterns） Poems Please enjoy eating the mooncakes while listening to a song about the bright moon by a well-known Chinese singer Wang Fei. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival The festival has a history of 3,000 years. In ancient China,
people followed the rite of offering sacrifices to
the sun in spring and to the moon in autumn.