Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Logan Santos
1.) Open the box and get all wires and cords out.
Next, fix the settings of the Blu-ray
Open the disc tray on the Blu-ray. Insert a disc and close the tray.
Plug the power cord from the Blu-ray player to the wall outlet. Plug the HDMI cable from the Blu-ray player output to the television input.
2 Put the Blu-ray player on the table or wherever you want the Blu-ray to be placed at
Press PLAY button on Blu-ray player and enjoy all the movies that are available for the Blu-ray player.
Power on the Blu-ray player and the television
How To Setup A Blu-Ray Player
All the cords that come with the player