Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rhubarb and Saskatoon Platz
Transcript of Rhubarb and Saskatoon Platz
1. Introduction of the recipe
2. Details of recipe
3. Special skills & technique
•1. Skill Level for Preparing:
- Devin, Candy, Armi
The completed dish
1.Baking Bites. ” What is Rhubarb?” 5 April 2012. n.p. Web. 7 Feb 2015 < http://bakingbites.com/2012/04/what-is-rhubarb/>
2. Canada’s Food. ”Saskatoon Berries” n.d. Web. 7 Feb 2015
3.Driedger, Leo and Frank H. Epp. “Mennonites” Historica Canada. n.p. 31 May 2011. Web. 7 Feb 2015. < http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/mennonites/>
4. Epp, Frank H. “Mennonite Historian” Mennonite Historical Society of Canada. Volume 10. Number 4. Dec 1984. Web. 7 Feb 2015 < http://www.mennonitehistorian.ca/10.4.MHDec84.pdf>
5. Mennonite Girls Can Cook. n.p. 11 June 2008. Web. 7 Feb 2015
1. Unique Manitoba Ingredients:
2. Culturally Manitoba by popular demand:
Details of Recipe
3. Baking powder
6. Fresh egg
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9*13 pan.
3. Put 1cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 cup butter.
4. Combine until crumbly or cut the butter into above ingredients with a pastry blender. Add in until just combined 1/2 cup milk, 1 fresh egg (Slightly beaten), and 1 tsp vanilla.
5. Spread into the prepared pan.
6. Top with finely diced fresh rhubarb and Saskatoon berries. Make sure to cover entire.
7. Make the crumb topping by combining 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of melted butter, and 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
8. Combine the flour, sugar and butter to make crumbs and sprinkle over the fruits.
9. Bake in the top 1/3 of your oven until golden brown, about 30mins.
- Choose local Ingredients that are available in Manitoba.
- Create a fancy and easy dish to serve
- Adapt our menus based on Manitoban products.
Make sure the ingredients are measured properly.
Mix well to blend the flavours evenly.