Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Seeing
Repent of proudly not loving Christ deeply, not thinking rightly, and not obeying fully about Spiritual Gifts.
Rejoice that God has so designed to show Christ to others through you and Christ to you through others.
Recommit to rightly understanding Spiritual Gifts.
Reconsider the way you are serving Christ and others with your Spiritual Gifts through the lenses of
1 Corinthians 13:1-8.
The Local Church: A Community to See and Show Christ From and To Others.
Blinded by Wrong Thinking vs. 1
Blind to my true position
Signs of Blindness
Sources of Blindness
Results of Blindness
Arrogant / Humble
Unreasonable / Reasonable
1. Weariness and Wounding
2. Lack of Information
It costs you seeing the work of Christ through you
It costs you seeing the work of Christ through others to you
It costs the Church
The Local Church:
Corrective Lenses vs. 4-5
We are in Need
We are Connected
Showing Christ vs. 6-8
6 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith
1. Open your mouth and Speak (Use your gift!)
2. In Faith (Use them rightly!)
Humility to Show Christ
Humility to Show Christ and Not Me
3. I am not willing to, don't want to, or don't see the need to obey