Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Black History Month Prezi
Transcript of Black History Month Prezi
Images from Shutterstock.com He attended McDonogh #35 High School Who?
Wendell O Belfield Bibliography Fun Facts!
Owned First Veternarian Hospital to include orthomolecular therapy
Has written many books
Along with other colleagues, they challenged the traditional veternarian practice.
Is 85 and now does private practice in that field in California. Black History Month
Presentation Patsy Murphy Dr. Belfield is most known for the beginning of orthomolecular therapy in animals. In 1965, he drew 2000 mg of buffered Vitamin C into a syringe and injected it into a dog that has canince distemper disease. Orthomolecular therapy preserves the disease by the provision of the optimum constitution. The optimum concentrations that are present are required for life. Most Known For
Wendell O Belfield was born in New Orleans, Lousiana in 1928.
He studied pharmacy at Xavier University, New Orleans and graduated with a Ph.D. of Veterinary Medicine from Tuskegee Institute. http://www.belfield.com/about.php