Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classification: Three Kingdom System vs Five Kingdom System
Transcript of Classification: Three Kingdom System vs Five Kingdom System
Five Kingdom System
One of the kingdoms in the three kingdom classification
Contains bacteria which are prokaryotic cells
Membranes are made of un-branched fatty acid chains
Attached to glycerol by ester linkages
Introduction to Classification
Three Kingdom System:
Good or Bad
Archaeans inhabitants some of the most extreme environments
Some live near rift vents the sea
In extremely alkaline or acid waters.
Have been found thriving inside the digestive tracts of cows, and other life forms where they produce methane.
Eukaryote are eukaryotic cells which have membranes
Eukaryote are further grouped into Kingdom Protista, Kingdom Fungi, Kingdom Plantae and Kingdom Animalia.
Not all Eukaryotes have a cell wall