Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Facial Expression & Micro Expression Recognition
Transcript of Facial Expression & Micro Expression Recognition
Micro Expression Recognition
By Robert Nidyzn Jr.
What are Facial Expressions?
Way for humans to communicate
Organized into different groups
Can be used to decipher liars from truth tellers
The Six Basic Emotions
What is a Micro Expression?
An involuntary flash of emotion trying to be concealed
Often a piece of an emotion
4/100 of a second
Hard to detect
Materials & Methods
1. Standard Eyesight Test
2. Reflex Test w/ Ruler
3. Preliminary Fruit Test
4. F.A.C.E. Test
6. Explain Structure of emotions to 1 group
7. Both Groups retake test
8. Collect data
Obtain Two Groups
50% Male 50% Female
9. Look for any patterns between
Eyesight/Reflexes test and F.A.C.E. Test