Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Romans 6:5-7, 11
Transcript of Romans 6:5-7, 11
Death always brings freedom from the enslavement to sin.
The enslaving power of the 'Old Self' or 'the Flesh' has been forever broken in the life of the Christian
When Faith Takes Hold
Responsibility Takes Hold
Hope Takes Hold
The 'Old Self'?
“to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires.”
“Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices”
The Old Self is our essential humanity under the control of sin.