Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Claudette Colvin
Claudette Colvin was born in Montgomery, Alabama on March 2, 1955.
At age 15 she refused to give up her seat to a white 9 months before Rosa Parks did.
Colvin felt compelled to stand her ground.
Colvin said she paid her fare and it was her constitutional right.
Her reputation made it hard for her to find a good job.
Colvin felt like Harriet Tubman pushing down on one shoulder and Sojourner Truth on the other saying "Sit down girl."
By: Morgan Grabczak
She felt like she was not gonna walk of the bus voluntarily.