Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of News Literacy
how? How do you
know good sources
from bad? Rate the following
on a 1-5 scale,
with 5 being the
most trustworthy. NBC Daily Show But was it real? But journalists need to do more than that.
Just like consumers, they need ... whom can
you trust? Let's look at some specifics CNN MSNBC FOX News New York Times National Enquirer Washington Post US Weekly Wall Street Journal Hot 99.5 FM
National Public Radio Wikipedia WWW... Google News
Google search results
(is there a difference?) Facebook
Twitter What about ...? Your friends?
Your parents? Questions the news consumer asks: WHO made this?
WHEN was this made?
WHY was this made?
HOW can I verify it?
WHAT is missing?
WHERE do I go from here? Now, check out your assigned website. how are you