Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Slovakia
Culture & Traditions
highest mountains of Slovakia
120 mountain lakes
Tatra chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra)
Did you know?
... I don't think so
little big country in the heart of Europe
Highest peek: Gerlachovský štít
in High Tatras
2 654 m
Population: 5,5 mil.
first folk architecture reserve in the world (1977)
more than 600
the largest medieval castle complex in the middle Europe
built on the cliff and surrounded by Orava river
trdelník from Skalica
national sport: ICE HOCKEY
SK was part of
in Europe -Kosice Peace Marathon (1924)
the northernmost point reached by
lies within SK
- Mining academy
the inventor of
's parents were Slovak
SK is geographical
founded in 13th century by german miners
80 000 inhabitants
We have leaning tower as well !!!