Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
glacier peak volcano
Transcript of glacier peak volcano
Glacier Peak is a Stratovolcano which means that it is composed of explosive erupted cinders and ash with occasional lava flow. 1.GlacierPeak is a massive extinct volcano covered in glaciers.
2. There is over one dozen glaciers on the side of the volcano.
3. There is hot springs around the volcano.
4. The top of ridges in the northeast of the volcano is covered in lava flows.
5. Glacier Peak has been successfully climbed. Glacier Peak has never erupted because it is an extinct volcano. It has never killed any one. Glacier Peak volcano is located in Washington State. Its longitude is 121.11 and latitude is 48.11. The country is U.S.A Location References
nc wise owl.com
google images Glacier Peak Volcano
By: Matthew Honeycutt