Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Soar to Success By: Lace Pickens
Transcript of Soar to Success By: Lace Pickens
*Soar to Success does not provide instruction in writing, spelling, or study skills.
*Soar to Success does not work as well when there are more than 7 students in a group. Expected Results * 18 Trade Books (7 Copies of Each Title)
* Teacher's Manual
* Instructional Posters (Graphic Organizers
* Student Guide (7 Copies)
* Staff Development Video
* Canvas Tote Bag
$1,675.85 Per Grade Level soar to Success contains 4 critical components outlined by the National Reading Panel & Reading First
* Vocabulary * Soar reading was created for students in grades 3-5 who are below grade level. The program is expected to accelerate student's ability to read and increase their understanding of what they read. * Graphic organizers include visual representations & key concepts of the reading.
*The books are age appropriate books that include narratives and expository text of high interest.
*As the program progresses, teacher gradually fades in order to give students a feeling of independence.
* students receive continuous assessment through retell checks and oral reading fluency.
* The teacher's manual is highly organized and will aide as a helpful guide to the program. Lesson Structure: * Small Group (5-7 students)
* Lesson Length: 30-40 min.
* 5 Parts to Each Lesson
Responding & Reflecting Background Information Soar to Success was created specifically for students in grades 3-8 who were functioning below their reading level.
It operates in a small group intervention setting that uses motivational literature, reciprocal teaching, and graphic organizers to assist in increasing student growth.
**Components of the packet may be purchased individually.