Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
Zeina Nassar Today's Agenda Introduction
Marketing Goals & Objectives
Conclusion 83:00 hrs 1.6 mil. gallons/sec http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/ Servings per day Mission & Vision Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring.
It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
To refresh the world in body, mind and spirit.
To inspire moments of optimism and happiness.
To create value and make a difference everywhere we engage. Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Productivity 1886 USA 1906 Canada, Cuba,
Panama 1912 Asia: Phillipines Europe:
Paris & Bordeaux 1919 1938 1948 1959 2012 Australia, Austria,
Norway, South Africa Egypt > 100 countries > 200 countries Internationalization Timeline OMG FACTS INTRODUCTION SWOT Analysis • World-wide recognition
High market shares
• Strong brand loyalty & brand equity worldwide
• Unique taste but still diversified
• Good promotion strategy: top singers & movie stars STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES OPPORTUNITIES THREATS • Lack of popularity in other sub-brands
• Health issues (pesticides, water purity..)
• Only beverages
• Criticized for aggressive marketing to children
• Building plants in different countries
• Buy out competition (Middle East)
• China and developing countries markets
• Partnership with fast food chains
• Marketing Pull on less popular products
• Complementary food products
• Healthier products
• Diversity: non-carbonated drinks
• Bottled drinks consumption is increasing COCA-COLA HISTORY • Increasing health-consciousness attitude: obesity, heart diseases, children's tooth..
• Legal issues
• Health ministers
• Innovative competition (Pepsi)
• Big number of substitutes: beer, water, juices, cofee…
• Prices for raw material is increasing (sugar, metal cans…)
• Facing various regulation and policies set by Gov around the globe
• Local competitors (Big cola in Mexico) MARKETING STRATEGIES Market Dominance Innovation Strategy Pioneer Close
Follower Segmentation Market Mix Future Strategy Product Price Place Promotion Target
Market Penetration Psychological
International Sponsoring Advertising Sales Promotion
Online game promotion
Direct Marketing Responsibility
Marketing 1928 Amsterdam 2012 London Marketing
Goals & Objectives “Increase the volume of sales up to the maximum level as much as possible during the current fiscal year.” 2011 500+ brands
3'500 products Diet Sparkling Regular
Sparkling Still Beverages Creative
Excellent Equipment and Innovation
(coca-cola music label) FAILURE EXAMPLE 1985
79 days Future Trend Content Excellent Environmental Friendly Society Responsible Education HIV/AIDS Disaster relief Economic Oportunities Thank you for your attention! 2'051 times