Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Poetry terms
Knowing the terms will help you understand the poetry as well as increase your own writing abilities!
Poetry includes subtle figurative language to enhance the writing
Words that sound like the object or action to which they are referring
Words that have the same ending sound
Repetition of words with the same BEGINNING sound
Increases meaning and improves your writing
Giving objects human qualities
Comparing things using "like" or "as"
Comparing things by stating that one thing IS another
To make something seem larger or more important than it is
Using the same word or phrase over and over