Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cesar Chavez
What Did He Accomplish
How did he stand up?
He went around California and gave speeches for farm workers rights and he also believed in animal's work.
In 1973, the Farm Workers created a "wet line" to prevent Mexican immigrants crossing to America illegally.
- Fought in WWII
- Co-founded the UFWA. (United Farm Workers Association.)
- Went on a 25-day fast, to gain national support.
- Went on a 36-day fast to stand up for the rights of migrate farm workers.
He was a Latino America Civil rights activist.
Cesar Chavez used his no violent tactics
to give the Mexican-American rights to register and vote.
Date of Birth:
March 31, 1927
State of Birth:
Co-founder of UFW, Civil-Rights Activist
April 23, 1993
Quote- Cesar Chavez
The fight is never about grapes or lettuce. It is about people.
Who He Was
People like to think of Cesar Chavez as kind, brave, similar to MLKJ, both are standing up for similar rights. He was a great leader, compassionate about his work.