Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Classroom Procedures & Expectations
Transcript of Classroom Procedures & Expectations
Set The Tone!!!!
The Fast Start.....
Effective VS Ineffective Methods
A pleasant greeting can make the difference in a good day and a bad one.
Teaching is based on relationship and anything that interferes with relationship interferes with what's going to happen this day and period.
Betsy Geddes, Ed.D.
An effective teacher manages a classroom.
An ineffective teacher disciplines a classroom.
In your groups, share your best strategies for:
R E S P E C T
GET OUT OF
Did a greeting at the door set a positive tone for you?
Setting the tone for learning
Starting the lesson on time
Managing rather than disciplining classes
Creating an atmosphere of respect.
The minute the class begins, the learning begins.