Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elliot Yamin(; <3
Transcript of Elliot Yamin(; <3
1.) Elliott Yamin
2.)Sounds of the Season: The Elliot Yamin Holiday Collection.
3.)My Kind Of Holiday
4.)Fight For Love <3
6.)Let's Get To What's Real He attended Douglas S. Freeman High School in Richmond, Virginia. He's a, uhh, singer. ;p He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 16. Elliott had an eardrum replacement surgery at the age of 13 with 90 % hearing loss in his right ear. He was born in Los Angeles, California. His father was Shaul Yamin. His mother was Claudette Goldberg Yamin. He did drop out of high school during sophomore year. He achieved and GED while working at Foot Locker, a pharmacy, and as an on-air disc jockey for local R&B radio station. ( WCDX/Power 92 FM) He is mostly known for his hit single "Wait For You." Which by the way is my favorite song<3 c; hehe.