Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Orthopedic Surgeon
By: Nathan Shin Salary Education
4 yrs of College
4 yrs of Medical School
6 yrs of Residency
Joint Replacement Equipments Injuries Definition Joint Replacement Physical Therapy Inspiration
a surgeon Causes of Injuries My Father Orthopedic Surgery is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the skeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and non-surgical means to treat skeletal trauma, sports injuries, diseases, infections, tumors, and disorders. OR A bone doctor The average income is about $500,000 The End Thanks MOM Cast Splint Surgery Orthopedic Surgeons Soccer
Golf My Background Bariatric Surgeon Physical Therapy is an important part of
recovery after Orthopedic Surgery