Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Multiplication
: repeated addition
What is multiplication?
How Do You Do It
You do multiplication by taking two numbers(
) and grouping them equally together.
: numbers that are being multiplied
: the answer to a multiplication problem
: when you combine objects together
: sign for multiplication
6 x 4 = 24
Multiplication is an easier and quicker way of repeated addition of a number.
Why we use it
We use multiplication because it is a shorter way of adding. It will also help us count equal objects faster.
When to use it ?
You use multiplication
when you do not have enough time to add over and over again.
Why is it better than addition?
It is better to use multiplication when you are dealing with larger numbers.
Now you try it