Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of 5.1 Write Linear Equations in Slope-Intercept Form
Transcript of Copy of 5.1 Write Linear Equations in Slope-Intercept Form
When given: m & b
Use slope-int form to write an equation of a line.
You can write an equation
of a line IF you know the y-int & any other point of the line.
Goal: Write equations of lines
Write an equation of the line when slope is -4 and the y-intercept is -8
m = -4
b = -8
y = -4x + (-8)
Y-int = ?
Other point on line = ?
(0, 4) & (1, 2)
Find slope by using:
Y2 - Y1
X2 - X1
2 - 4 -2
1 - 0 1
4 = B
y = -2 + 4