Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
EDU228 Week Two: Learning with Technology
Transcript of EDU228 Week Two: Learning with Technology
"Learning with Technology"
Three things I learned in
1. Questions about syllabus?
2. Topic: Learning with Technology
3. Intro to WebQuests
4. Exit slips -- via Socrative
How can technology facilitate meaningful learning?
What are the alternative conceptions of meaningful technology use?
1. Active (Manipulative/Observant)
2. Constructive (Articulative/Reflective)
3. Cooperative (Collaborative/Conversational)
4. Authentic (Complex/Contextualized)
5. Intentional (Reflective/Regulatory)
Characteristics of Meaningful Learning
1. Read the article: "Shaping Tech for the Classroom" @ http://tinyurl.com/6lo6tm
2. Discuss article with partner
3. Question: Describe an example of each level of technology adoption
4. Share with small group
Emerging Trends: Using
21st Century Technology
v. Digital Immigrants?
Form WebQuest groups of four
Engage in a "WebQuest about WebQuests" @ http://webquest.org/index-resources.php
1. View/listen to Prezi
2. Evaluate a WebQuest using the "WebQuest Rubric"
3. Complete pre-planning for group WebQuest
Plan work timeline (due date 2/13)
Begin work on sections
"More Students Using Computers in High School, Grade Room, Classrooms"
ISTE = International Society for Technology in Education
NETS = National Educational Technology Standards
Read, discuss, download: