Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EDU228 Week Two: Learning with Technology
Transcript of EDU228 Week Two: Learning with Technology
"Learning with Technology"
Three things I learned in
1. Questions about syllabus?
2. Topic: Learning with Technology
3. Intro to WebQuests
4. Exit slips -- via Socrative
How can technology facilitate meaningful learning?
What are the alternative conceptions of meaningful technology use?
1. Active (Manipulative/Observant)
2. Constructive (Articulative/Reflective)
3. Cooperative (Collaborative/Conversational)
4. Authentic (Complex/Contextualized)
5. Intentional (Reflective/Regulatory)
Characteristics of Meaningful Learning
1. Read the article: "Shaping Tech for the Classroom" @ http://tinyurl.com/6lo6tm
2. Discuss article with partner
3. Question: Describe an example of each level of technology adoption
4. Share with small group
Emerging Trends: Using
21st Century Technology
v. Digital Immigrants?
Form WebQuest groups of four
Engage in a "WebQuest about WebQuests" @ http://webquest.org/index-resources.php
1. View/listen to Prezi
2. Evaluate a WebQuest using the "WebQuest Rubric"
3. Complete pre-planning for group WebQuest
Plan work timeline (due date 2/13)
Begin work on sections
"More Students Using Computers in High School, Grade Room, Classrooms"
ISTE = International Society for Technology in Education
NETS = National Educational Technology Standards
Read, discuss, download: