Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Overcoming Prejudice and Promoting Diversity
Transcript of Overcoming Prejudice and Promoting Diversity
diversity Prejudice although may be associated with negative feelings and behavioral tendencies the essence of prejudice involves distorted cognitions. Indicators of Prejudice 1 erroneous generalization and oversimplification. 2 the formation of social attitudes before or despite objective evidence. 3 a lack of appreciation of sitiuational constraints on the actions of people who may be members of a group. 4 other inaccuracies in catogorizing, evaluating, and explaining social entities.