Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of goddess antheia
what did she wear?
She wore a flowery wreath for events such as, festivals the meaning of her name means flower. antheia
was known to the romans as antheia her center of worship was on her island.
Antheia’s themes are promises, friendship, trust, honor, community, love and relationships. Her symbols are gold colored items, honey and myrrh.
what is she known for
Also since 800 B.C.E antheia has been known as the Greek Goddess of Marriage,companionship, and good council.
Antheia was a Goddess of vegetation,lowlands,marshlands,gardens,blossoms,the budding earth and human love. Goddess Antheia lived on a Island called Crete.
Antheia's symbols of nature are the humming bird and the gardens