Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 minutes to Diamond Season 4
Transcript of 5 minutes to Diamond Season 4
5 Minutes to Diamond
Crowd control is everything
Put your teammates in their strongest roles
Never give up during the laning phase. Anything can happen after it.
Set reachable goals every time you play
Improving Your Overall Winrate
Pick 5 of these champions to learn
Don't stress out, not every game is going to be winnable but you have to "try hard" every game if you want to get better and gain rank.
If you want to get better, then review your replays! Replay review is the greatest resource available to you to find out your mistakes!
Getting Diamond is just a matter progression. If you follow all these tips then your win rate will increase and if you're improving every week then it's just a matter of time.
Baron is the double edged sword to Victory
Don't risk having it stolen if you're winning
If you're losing, TRY TO STEAL IT (nothing to lose, the world to gain)
Sneaking baron is the easiest way to win games but the risk has to equate the reward.
Curse of the Sad Mummy
Even if you're losing early game, the team with more crowd control usually wins in solo que.
Take a 5-10 minute break between each game and reflect on the previous game
Never argue during a game. EVER. Even if you're right
Cliche but so real it hurts me to think about how many games I lost because I alienated an ally with an argument
Only duo que with someone that is going to take it equally as serious as you and is motivated to improving
Avoid duo queuing unless you have synergy
Play in roles that the ability to interact early-midgame
Unsure of what to play?
Champion mastery > flavor of the month champions
You can get to Diamond 1 or Challenger
by playing any champion if master it
Last Skarner NA
CC is your play making ability
Assault and Battery
Never play like the game is already won. Throws happen even more often than you realize.
1. Playing 10 ranked games a day and going 5 wins 5 losses is
never better than playing 4 games and going 3 wins 1 loss
2. The more games you play and don't move up, the more the system will think you belong where you are and you'll gain less and less LP per win.
3. Only play ranked when you're at your best
4. Never play past 3 losses in one session. Try again the next day
5. End on a good note if you can, not a bad one
QUALITY over QUANTITY
The 3 Nevers
If you want to keep up with my new content, follow me on my social medias!
Good luck with your Solo Que games !